Whenever we hear the words self-made, entrepreneur, motivation, and success, one of the first names that come into mind are Bob Proctor. Bob started his own company in the early 1970s and because of his extraordinary exploits, he has become quite famous ever since.
After starting the business he didn’t stop there as he made a name in the fields of an entrepreneur, teacher, writer, business consultant, and counselor, Bob Proctor is also famous for his empowering motivational speeches on how to be a better version of you. He is also considered to be one of the most amazing speakers out there, guiding you on how to become rich and be successful in life.
Bob Proctor was born on July 5, 1934, in Ontario, Canada. Reading books and learning from great mindsets like Napoleon Hill’s was one of his passions, and most of his life teachings are based on that mindset.
Secondly, he emphasizes that one should always use creativity and imagination as that is where individuality and uniqueness lie. He also emphasizes the importance of focus by listing it as one of the necessary steps for any achievement.
Most importantly, he talks about self-belief and how it is essential for every person to realize and acknowledge their self-worth and capabilities, and how mental hunts in order to achieve this are beneficial.
Bob Proctor’s Quotes On Abundance and Mindset
1. You will attract everything that you require. If it’s money you need you will attract it. If it’s people you need you’ll attract them. You’ve got to pay attention to what you’re attracted to because as you hold images of what you want, you’re going to be attracted to things and they’re going to be attracted to you. But it literally moves into physical reality with and through you. And it does that by law.
2. I never let money enter my mind when I am deciding whether I will or will not do something. Whether I can afford it or not is never a consideration. Whether I want it or not is the only consideration. You can afford anything, there is an infinite supply of money. All of the money in the world is available to you when the decision is firmly made. If you need money, you will attract it.
3. Money is valuable only as long as it is being used; it is meant to be used enjoyed and circulated.
4. One thing you should never, never do, is worried about whether or not you’ll get the amount of money you desire, because we tend to manifest that which we focus on, so if we’re focused and worried about not having money then we tend to attract more of that way of life, as opposed to if we focus on what we do want and what’s possible and what we can achieve, then we tend to gravitate towards that.
5. You must begin to see money as an obedient diligent servant that you can employ to earn more money that you can use to provide services far beyond the services you could ever provide.
6. Faith is the ability to see the invisible and believe in the incredible and that is what enables believers to receive what the masses think is impossible.
7. Money is only used for two things. One, it’s to make you comfortable, and the more comfortable you are the more creative you will become. And the other purpose is it enables you to extend the service you provide far beyond your own presence.
8. Let’s start with what we can be thankful for, and get our mind into that vibration, and then watch the good that starts to come, because one thought leads to another thought.
9. All of the great achievers of the past have been visionary figures; they were men and women who projected into the future. They thought of what could be, rather than what already was, and then they moved into action, to bring these things to fruition.
10. You are the only problem you will ever have and you are the only solution. Change is inevitable, personal growth is always a personal decision.
11. Be like a postage stamp. Stick to it until you get there.
12. A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you, than you see in yourself, and helps bring it out of you.
13. People who are interested n something will do it when it’s convenient. People who are committed to something will do it no matter what.
14. Don’t be a victim of negative self-talk. Remember, you are listening.
15. This is an orderly Universe. Nothing happens by chance.
16. You’re going to find the people that make it work NEVER quit, quitting is NOT an option.
17. The report card just told me, my teacher, my parents where my mind was at maybe 3 weeks before when they gave me a test. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY POTENTIAL.
18. Always ask yourself the question “Is this going to help get me to my goal or not?”
19. It doesn’t matter how you grew up, or what you’ve struggled with in life – your mind is unscathed by any circumstance you’ve yet to live and it’s phenomenally powerful.
20. The subconscious mind can not tell the difference between what’s real and what’s imagined.
21. I treat winning and losing exactly the same. I see them both as necessary steps to get us where we are going. Big failures big lessons little failures little lessons.
22. We can build anything in our imagination that’s where all creation begins in your life.
23. Paradigms keep people operating at 40 miles an hour even though there is infinite horsepower under the hood. We never get up to the speed we are capable of and – if we did, we’d astonish ourselves.
24. It’s the little things you do that can make a big difference. What are you attempting to accomplish? What little thing can you do today that will make you more effective? You are probably only one step away from greatness.
25. The only competition you will ever face is with your own ignorance.
26. Persistence is a unique mental strength; a strength that is essential to combat the fierce power of the repeated rejections and numerous other obstacles that sit in waiting and are all part of winning in a fast-moving, ever-changing world.
27. Science and psychology have isolated the one prime cause for success or failure in life. It is the hidden self-image you have of yourself.
28. Doubt and worry freeze people. Don’t sit wondering if you can do something, just go and do it. Doubt of any kind can be ended with action.
29. The biggest gap in your life is that between what you know and what you do.
30. It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.
31. Consider this—money will have a greater influence on your life than almost any other commodity you can think of.
32 .You must begin to understand that the present state of your bank account, your sales, your health, your social life, your position at work, etc., is nothing more than the physical manifestation of your previous thinking.
33.Doubts, fears, pessimism, and negative thinking poison the very source of life. They sap energy, enthusiasm, ambition, hope, faith, and everything else which makes life purposeful, joyful, and creative.
Bob Proctor’s Quotes On Success
1. The only limits in our life are those that we impose on ourselves
2. Set a goal to achieve something that is so big. So exhilarating that it excites you and scares you at the same time
3. People who are interested in doing something will do it when it’s convenient. People who are committed will do it no matter what
4. Know what is happening around you. Be in control of what is happening within you
5. Success requires action and a strong work ethic
6. Everything you are seeking is seeking you. Therefore, everything you want is already yours. So you don’t have to get anything. It is simply a matter of becoming more aware of what you already possess
7. Everyone should have a sense of urgency – It is getting a lot done in a short period of time in a calm confident manner
8. Our attitude is the environment we carry with us during the day. It proclaims to the world what we think of ourselves and indicates the sort of person we have made up our minds to be. It is the person we will become. How’s your attitude today?
9. By visualizing your goal already completed, you flip your mind onto the frequency that contains the way that it will be attracted to you
10. No amount of reading or memorizing will make you successful in life. It is the understanding and application of wise thought which counts.
11. Be like a postage stamp. Stick to it until you get there.
12. What do you want? Sit down and write it out on a piece of paper. Write it in the present tense.
13. Faith and fear both demand you believe in something you cannot see. You choose.
14. It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.
15. Gratitude is an attitude that hooks us up to our source of supply. And the more grateful you are, the closer you become to your maker, to the architect of the universe, to the spiritual core of your being. It’s a phenomenal lesson.
16. Stay in charge of yourself, don’t let the outside world control you.
17. Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand.
18. Life can be absolutely phenomenal, and it should be, and it will be when you start using the secret.
19. Success requires action and a strong work ethic.
20. Once you make the decision you will find all the people, resources, and ideas you need every time.
21. The good you find in others is a reflection of the good that is in yourself.
22. Thoughts become things.
23. The subconscious mind can not tell the difference between what’s real and what’s imagined.
24. We all have the ability to design our own lives.
25. Let’s start with what we can be thankful for, and get our mind into that vibration, and then watch the good that starts to come, because one thought leads to another thought.
26. Most people are not going after what they want.
27. Science and psychology have isolated that one prime cause for success or failure in life. It is the hidden self-image you have of yourself.
28. Always ask yourself the question, is this going to help me get to my goal or not?
29. There’s something so magnificent about you. And as you love yourself you’ll love others.
30. Your purpose explains what you are doing with your life. Your vision explains how you are living your purpose. Your goals enable you to realize your vision.
31. We can build anything in our imagination. That’s where all creation begins in your life.
32. Pay attention there is opportunity in every new day.
33. The law of attraction is always working, whether you believe it or understand it or not.
34. You must strive to become much less susceptible to influences outside of yourself and much more inclined to trust the instincts and feelings that lie within you.
35. Don’t be a victim of negative self-talk. Remember, you are listening.
36. Change is inevitable but personal growth is a choice.
37. Our attitude is the environment we carry with us during the day. It proclaims to the world what we think of ourselves and indicates the sort of person we have made up our minds to be. It is the person we will become. How’s your attitude today?
38. The law of prosperity is generosity. If you want more, give more.
39. Most people are extras in their own movie.
40. By visualizing your goal already completed, you flip your mind onto the frequency that contains the way that it will be attracted to you.
41. There is no problem outside of you that is superior to the power within.
42. Expect an abundance. The stream of plenty always flows towards the open, expectant mind.
43. Everything has been created twice, once on a mental plane and one on a physical plane.
44. What you think about you bring about.
45. The secret gives you anything you want; happiness, health, and wealth.
46. Become personally involved with your dream and make it a priority, or it will never become a reality.
47. It’s the little things that you do that can make a big difference. What are you attempting to accomplish? What little thing can you do today that will make you more effective? You are probably only one step away from greatness.
48. You have been gifted with mental faculties to improve any circumstance around you.
49. Being a winner is never an accident; winning comes about by design, determination, and positive action.
50. Be brave enough to start a conversation that matters.
51. Outward change comes after we change from within.
52. You can have anything you want, you just have to decide what you want and do everything it takes to get it.
53. When you really want something, and you couple that with an understanding of the nature of your spiritual being, and the laws that govern you, you will keep going, regardless of what’s happened. Nothing will stop you.
54. By increasing our awareness. We invite more of ourselves to the party.
55. Get the basic ideas in place and get moving.
56. You can only move ahead by letting go of old ideas.
57. You may avoid suffering and sorrow if you don’t risk, but you simply cannot learn, feel, change, grow, and love. The greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. The person who risks nothing does nothing and has nothing. Only a person who risks can be free.
58. Lack of time is really a lack of priorities.
59. You can’t just think and grow rich, you’ve got to do something with those thoughts.
60. One difference between successful people and all the rest is that successful people take action.
61. See yourself where you want to be and then be there. Don’t be in the past. Be there! Act like the person you want to become.
62. You must do what others won’t commit, and stay the course.
Bob Proctor’s Famous Books
Although Bob has written several books throughout his career, some of his books make an everlasting imprint on the reader. These are the three books that I would recommend everyone to read:
You Were Born Rich
In this book, Bob argues that every individual has the ability and potential to make a successful life from their birth. He puts forward the notion that wealth and success do not solely rely on our external circumstances but on our internal thoughts, motivation, and beliefs. This book has practical insights and exercises that can help you channel that natural abundance to create a life of wealth and fulfillment.
The Art of Living
In the book, The Art Of Living, Bob has explored the art of living a purposeful life. He encourages his readers to explore their passion, set realistic goals, and align their values and beliefs with their goals by giving insight into many important topics like self-awareness, creativity, relationships, and personal development.
The ABCs of Success
The ABCs of Success is all about principles and qualities that contribute to achieving success in different areas of life. This book includes thorough information on the key elements that will be necessary for your personal growth. You can also implement these teachings in your professional life to see a significant change. The book is filled with many stories, tips, and exercises that will provoke your own thoughts.
The most important teaching that Bob Proctor taught throughout his life is the power of one’s mindset and beliefs and their contribution to shaping one’s reality. In his books, workshops, and through various other platforms, he always emphasized the belief that it is in fact our inner motivation and thoughts that determine our financial and personal success.
His teachings show us that it is important to take personal responsibility for our own lives. He puts forward the motion that having gratitude and appreciation for whatever hand we are dealt in life helps us attract more opportunities.
https://www.inspirationalstories.com/bob-proctor/ Bob Proctor’s Motivational Life Story, Sayings and Quotes