As temperatures drop, the dry winter air robs your skin of moisture, leaving it dry and flaky. A few effective winter skincare tips and a proper skincare routine will keep you in the proper skincare game even during the chilly season. Let’s discuss some super helpful skin care tips to keep your skin healthy and happy in the winter.
7 Simple Winter Skincare Tips
- cover up: In winter, dry and itchy skin can be a concern, preventing the skin’s natural oils from peeling off. Always wear gloves and cover your mouth and nose with a scarf or jacket collar, especially if it is windy. You can apply petroleum jelly or lip balm and his SPF – 15 sunscreen to reduce the direct contact between the cold air and your skin (especially your lips).
- be careful with your diet: Skin texture depends not only on topical agents but also on food intake. Proper nutrition can help rejuvenate your skin from the inside out. Whole grains, legumes, brown rice, oatmeal, and sprouts can also help if you have very dry skin. Foods containing omega-3 fatty acids, such as chia seeds, almonds, walnuts, fish oil and flaxseed oil, promote blood flow to the skin, leaving it smooth and supple.
- Hydration made easy: You may have been told to drink plenty of water during the winter months, but don’t forget the “drink 8 glasses of water” rule, which also applies in winter.
- watery foods: Vit. Green vegetables such as guava, papaya, amla, oranges, lemon juice, green tea, avocados, spinach, beets, carrots, and plenty of fruits such as broccoli soups and stews made from soups can also dry out your body and skin too much. By Synthesizing Collagen Collagen is the protein that holds skin cells together and promotes the production of clear and fresh skin.
- Moisturize and apply with natural butter: Moisturizing is the basic of winter skin care. Take it a step further by choosing a moisturizer or natural butter like shea, primrose, kokum, coconut oil or ghee, almond butter. These can be applied to the skin after taking a shower. You can also treat dry lips with common household products such as aloe vera gel, honey, and petroleum jelly.
- Abhyanga practice: Abhyanga is an important aspect of Ayurveda, a treatment that involves self-massaging the skin with oils. , soothes dry skin and brings comfort and balance to the whole body.
- avoid hot baths: Always use lukewarm water instead of hot water when bathing to revive natural oil from skin. You can also use a mild soap, bath oil, or a good household cleanser.A few grams of flour (bezan) mixed with a pinch of turmeric powder on top of milk cream.Skin.
These are simple winter skin care tips that will help keep your skin moist, supple and healthy throughout the season. Incorporate these simple changes into your daily routine and feel your best!
I hope you found this article useful. Leave your thoughts in the comments below. Find out more about how to stay healthy during the winter below. sane reading Or, subscribe to GOQii’s personalized health coaching here and talk to an expert. https://goqiiapp.page.link/bsr
https://goqii.com/blog/7-simple-winter-skincare-tips-for-dull-and-dry-skin/ 7 simple winter skincare tips for dull, dry skin