Business & InvestmentEducationEntertainmentGamesHealthLifestyleMotivationScience & TechnologySports
Healthy Eating: Vegetable Appam – GOQii
A healthy breakfast is a great way to start the day! However, it is quite possible that you may not know what to eat or want to eat something different than usual. That’s why we have a delicious and super easy vegetable appam recipe here!
- Semolina flour – 1 cup
- Onion – chopped ¼ cup
- Capsicum – ¼ cup finely chopped
- Carrots – ¼ cup finely chopped
- Spinach – ¼ cup finely chopped
- Coriander – ¼ cup finely chopped
- Ginger chili paste – 1 tablespoon
- grated coconut – ¼ cup
- Curd – 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Curry leaves – 5-6 pieces
- mustard seed – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Haldi – ½ tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- I like salt
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and add mustard seeds to crackle. Then add the curry leaves, chopped onions, bell peppers, carrots and spinach.
- Sauté this for 3-5 minutes and add the semolina. Roast this for an additional 2 minutes and remove to a mixing bowl.
- Once the semolina and vegetable mixture has cooled, add the ginger chili paste, coconut, coriander, garam masala, haldi, red chili powder, curd and salt. Mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup water, mix and let rest for 15 minutes.
- After the rest, check the batter and add another ½ cup of water to make it similar in consistency to Uttapam batter.
- Grease the upham tray with oil and put it on fire.
- Using a spoon, add controlled portions of batter to the upham tray and cover.
- After 5 minutes, check to see if the sides of the appam look brown.
- A healthy instant vegetable appam is ready! Serve with coconut or green chutney.
Note: If you don’t have an appam tray, you can use any pot as a mini Uttapam.
Vegetable appam recipe points
- A quick and easy healthy breakfast that everyone loves.
- You can get a feeling of satiety with the delicious taste of vegetables and plenty of vitamins.
- It’s partially fermented, so it’s very good for the intestines.
Enjoy this vegetable appam recipe.Give it a try and share your experience in the comments below or tag GOQii and share it on social media! For more healthy recipes, check it out sane reading Or, sign up for personalized health coaching here and talk to a GOQii coach. https://goqiiapp.page.link/bsr
Healthy Eating and #BeTheForce
https://goqii.com/blog/healthy-eating-vegetable-appam/ Healthy Eating: Vegetable Appam – GOQii