hip replacement cost in hyderabad
hip replacement surgery Here are the costs at Pristyn Care in Hyderabad:
|unilateral hip replacement cost
|INR 28,000 to INR 35,000
|Cost of bilateral hip replacement surgery
|INR 45,000 to INR 55,000
This is the average cost of total hip replacement surgery in Pristine Care, including surgery plus ancillary services. Please contact your dedicated medical coordinator for more information.
Also read: minimally invasive hip arthroplasty
What is hip replacement surgery done for?
Arthroscopic hip replacement is a minimally invasive procedure that replaces the hip joint with an artificial implant. There are many medical conditions that require hip replacement surgery. Hip replacement surgery is commonly performed for degenerative diseases of bones and joints such as osteoarthritis of the hip, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteonecrosis. It is also used for natural degeneration of hip joints due to aging. Hip replacement surgery not only reduces the patient’s pain level, but also improves the joint’s range of motion and makes the patient’s life easier overall.
When should I start considering hip replacement surgery?
A total hip replacement is a major surgery and should be carefully considered before making any definitive decision regarding surgery. Here are some warning signs to help you decide if you need to replace your hip.
- If you have persistent, chronic hip pain, your hip joint may be degenerating due to osteoarthritis or another degenerative hip disease.
- Hip replacement surgery may be needed if hip pain makes it difficult to even do normal daily activities such as taking short walks or climbing stairs.
- Chronic stiffness, pain and inflammation in the hip joint are also signs of hip degeneration.
- If hip pain is taking a toll on your life and you’re not seeing improvement with conservative treatments, you may need to consider hip replacement surgery.
pristine care is a leading surgery provider in Hyderabad for various elective surgical procedures including hip surgery. Book a free consultation with the best hip replacement surgeon near you at Pristyn Care.
Which factors affect the cost of hip replacement surgery in Hyderabad?
This is an approximation of the overall cost and may vary depending on several factors, including:
- Cost and types of hip implants (or hip prostheses) used to replace hip joints
- The nature of the joint replacement, i.e., partial or total hip replacement
- Surgery/hospitalization fee
- The nature of the surgery, i.e., open versus minimally invasive
- Pre-existing diseases, etc.
Please contact your care coordinator for more information. Your care coordinator will provide detailed information to help you understand the basics of surgery, provide cost estimates, and answer any other questions you may have about your surgery.
Is hip replacement surgery covered by insurance?
Most insurance covers medically necessary treatment. Therefore, if an orthopedic doctor determines that surgery is necessary and conservative management is not sufficient to relieve chronic hip pain, insurance will cover the treatment.
Get a thorough examination from your orthopedic surgeon and be briefed on your treatment options. Exact insurance coverage depends on the terms of the policy, but most insurance policies cover appointments with orthopedic surgeons, diagnostic evaluations and laboratory tests, surgical costs (including surgeon fees, anesthesia costs, operating room fees, hip implant costs). ) are covered. Postoperative hospitalization, postoperative preparation for recovery at home (which may include various necessary medical equipment), and physical therapy and rehabilitation.
If you are unsure of the exact terms of the policy, please contact Pristy Care. Our dedicated team of insurance professionals can help you understand the terms of your policy and submit your claim.
Is Recovery After Hip Replacement Surgery Expensive?
After hip replacement surgery, most patients can be discharged from the hospital in 1-3 days, depending on their health and recovery rate. Additionally, after surgery, you may need at least 2-3 weeks of physical therapy to get used to the implant and improve your post-surgery range of motion.
Physical therapy can be a little expensive. However, it may be covered if you have the right insurance, but if you don’t have it, Pristine Care is your best option as they offer free physical therapy after surgery to help you recover. is a good choice.
Why go to Pristyn Care for hip replacement surgery?
Pristyn Care is your local hip replacement premium surgery provider. Pristyn Care offers the following facilities to provide the utmost care and comfort to all our patients:
- Treatment by Best Orthopedic Surgeons for Hip Replacement Near You
- Affordable Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement Surgery
- Assistance with preparing insurance documents and hospitalization
- Complimentary post-operative physical therapy
- Dedicated medical coordinator
- Free EMI for cost-free patients, cashless payments, etc.
best surgeon for hip replacement in hyderabad
You can book a free appointment with the best orthopedic hip replacement surgery in hyderabad Please call the number on the page to talk to your care coordinator. You can also enter your details in the ‘Book an Appointment’ form or browse our surgeon database on his mobile app. A care coordinator will contact you shortly to make an appointment.
https://www.pristyncare.com/blog/hip-replacement-cost-in-hyderabad/ hip replacement cost in hyderabad