Healthy Eating: Vegetable Masol Rice
Do you have this quick and easy meal that can meet all your nutritional needs? My personal favorite is vegetable massol rice! This hotpot recipe provides all the nutrients you need, including carbohydrates and protein.It also contains fiber, antioxidants and essential vitamins thanks to the vegetables. A dish that the whole family can enjoy.
Ingredients for vegetable massol rice
- Massol soaked overnight – 1 cup
- soaked rice (2 hours) – 1.5 cups
- Finely chopped onions, carrots and kidney beans – ½ cup each
- Green peas – 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped coriander – 2 tablespoons
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Mustard seeds, cumin seeds – ½ tsp each
- bay leaf – 1
- small cinnamon stick
- Red chili powder – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add bay leaf, cinnamon, mustard seeds and cumin seeds to the oil. When the seeds start to crackle, add the onions to the skillet and sauté.
- When the onions are golden brown, add the ginger-garlic paste and fry for a few seconds.
- Add the drained masourdal, carrots, beans and green peas to the mixture.
- Then add turmeric, red pepper powder, garam masala and salt and mix well.
- Add cooked rice and mix well.
- Then add 3 cups of water and cook in a pan over medium heat until the water evaporates.
- When the water evaporates, cover and simmer for another 5-7 minutes.
- When the rice is cooked, serve it hot with coriander!
Please be careful: You can also use sprouted mung or spilled chana dal instead of Masoor.
- The best main dish! This rice is served with tomato, onion and cucumber raita. It tastes great.
- It is very filling and a good way to get your family to eat vegetables and legumes that are rarely used like massol.
- It’s a recommended dish for lunch and dinner!
How did you like this healthy vegetable massol rice recipe? Give it a try and leave your thoughts in the comments below!
Click here for more healthy recipes sane readingYou can also get these delicious recipes straight from your GOQii coaches by subscribing to personalized coaching here. https://goqiiapp.page.link/bsr
https://goqii.com/blog/vegetable-masoor-rice/ Healthy Eating: Vegetable Masol Rice