Traveling Advice for People Visiting Azerbaijan
Planning to visit Azerbaijan? In that case, you just need to plan out which places you’ll visit on your trip. Note that there is a long list of destinations that you need to explore. You need to choose one based on your interests and ease. Read on to learn about Azerbaijan destinations and how you can get your visa.
What to See in Azerbaijan
If you want to enjoy your vacation to the fullest, you must visit Azerbaijan. This country is home to some of the most beautiful places in the world. It’s the land of mud volcanoes, historical architecture, beaches, and numerous adventurous destinations. Some amazing friendly cities where you can stay are:
Some places that you need to visit once in your life are:
- Absheron National Park
- Lake Goygol
- Caspian Sea
- Goyazan mountain
- Astra National Park
- Shivran National Park
- Icheri Seher
- Garasu Volcano
Online Visa for Azerbaijan
Getting an Azerbaijan visa is easy. In fact, Azerbaijan offers the simplest visa application process compared to many countries. The country offers an online e-Visa that you can apply for from the comfort of your home. You can apply for the visa at any time and will get approval in a few days.
The best part you don’t need to waste your time on a complex and lengthy visa process. All you have to do is take a few minutes to fill out the application and provide the right documents to help you get the visa. So, apply for an Azerbaijan visa online by going to the official website and fill the form. You can apply for a visa with your friends or family. Also, you can book the tickets to Azerbaijan on the third day, as you will most probably get the visa within three days.
Entry Rules and Requirements
Here are a few entry requirements that you need to meet.
- Apply for visa 72 hours before traveling to the country.
- Enter Azerbaijan within 90 days after you get the visa.
- It’s a one-time visa for a total of 30 days.
- Need to submit documents like a valid passport, proof of accommodation, e-mail passport, and credit or debit card details.
- Need to pay government fees for online visa
- The validity period of your passport need to be at least 3 months after you apply for a visa
- Residents with dual nationality need to choose the country to use one passport to visit Azerbaijan