Do’s and Don’ts:
- don’t go out looking for troubleThe only reason you’re in this situation is because you’ve decided to go out looking for a fight. increase. You’ll be hunted down, killed, eaten by wild animals, or attacked by other players who don’t understand the game system and try to take advantage of you.
- Don’t shoot other people just because they attacked you first. This is an easy way to kill yourself, especially if you’re using a weapon with low recoil or if you’re aiming. Always try to avoid combat whenever possible.
- Do not kill civilians without reasonIf you kill civilians, they become enemies and will attack you if given the chance. You can also make noise so other players can’t hear what’s going on around them. If an animal or plant poses a threat to your health or life, you can even kill them.
Do not kill innocent people even if they are screaming in pain while being tortured at the hands of religious fanatics. Don’t kill them unless they attack or start shooting you first (which is unlikely).
- Don’t forget to get weapons and equipmentWeapons are categorized according to their use, so you can choose from a variety of guns with different capabilities. If you’re looking for a specific weapon, you can always purchase it from the in-game shop. Bows, sniper rifles, shotguns, launchers, SMGs and more.
- Never go out alone without a backup! Enemies are waiting for an opportunity to ambush you, so you should always have someone with you when you go out, while others are far from your base camp or sleeping at home (if you’re smart).
- Always avoid stepping into dangerous areas when playing for the first timeThis is because it may result in death or injury. Many high level players are being attacked by wild creatures and other players.
- Always check your map and compass before heading out on a missionIt helps you know where you are going and how far you are from where you are. This also lets you know if you have enough supplies for the mission at hand.
If you see a lot of people playing on a particular map, it’s probably not safe. This is because many players try to kill each other and steal their money.
Therefore, we advise you to stay away from such maps until you know how to play the game well.
- Keep an eye on your health bar, especially during intense combatDuring combat, a health bar is displayed on the right side of the screen. You’ll find that your health bar isn’t very effective at keeping you alive.
If you get injured in battle and need to recover your health, it will recover automatically, so it’s important to be careful to find a safe place so you can recover.
To keep your health bar full and not have to start over from the last checkpoint, avoid enemies until you have enough health to deal with more difficult encounters.
If it’s too late and you’re already low on health, hold down the Z/triangle button firmly, wait for your health to regenerate, and try to regenerate manually.
- don’t be afraid to hideDon’t be afraid to hide behind trees, rocks, etc. when enemies approach while you’re on guard or exploring the island. You’ll get more protection this way than trying to escape from the front.
- Attacking while sneaking is very dangerousInstead, you can incite a stealth run or use weapons that make little or no sound.
https://www.dragonblogger.com/far-cry-6-simple-beginners-guide-for-first-time-players/ Far Cry 6: A simple beginner’s guide for first-time players