Turn-based strategy with tripwires and killer combos
Bangalore, India – June 19, 2023 – Technology: War Tactics Turn-based strategy set in a medieval fantasy world where cunning tactics and clever execution win you victory.Strategically place and set up allies deadly attack zone, powerful combos Defeat your enemies in different combat scenarios. Strategy wins. Carelessness means death!demo of Technology: War Tactics Now available on Steam.
representative Sylvain Game Studio Live stream your game during this year’s Steam Next Fest Wednesday and Friday Noon Pacific Time. Here are the details:
A turn-based strategy game focused on outsmarting your opponents through deception. Technology: War Tactics take inspiration from Xcom and Into the Bleach – Challenge your allies carefully to set evil traps and set true triggers devastating combo, and take back your kingdom. Only the most cunning players can survive wave after wave of relentless enemies, conquer fortresses, capture treasures, and survive the next day’s battle.
Technology: War Tactics There are three core pillars – Infer, Predict and maximize.
- Estimate: Observing enemy positions, Infer Where they are most likely to set up an ambush.
- Predict: Predict where the enemy is likely to move Place the champion on the next turn.
- Maximize: Set up attack zones and unleash chain reactions of combos. hit as many enemies as possible.
“When Silvine Game Studios first started, we pitched, explored, and brainstormed ideas,” says Aubik Nath, co-founder and lead designer of Silvine Game Studios. “Still, it didn’t take long for us to discover that we all share a mutual love and passion for the turn-based strategy genre. As we constantly talked about character upgrade paths, builds, and enemy encounters, we realized how much we enjoyed these games—what if we stepped into even more territory? reactive What is the concept of the game? Instead of actively choosing which enemy to attack during your turn, imagine a scenario like this: All characters establish attack zones. These zones are automatically triggered when an enemy steps into them, providing a unique strategic twist to gameplay.that’s the point Technology: War Tactics – And why does it feel so different from other strategy titles? ”
- Set a trap. Place your allies to set up attack zones called Overwatch. Champions attack when enemies invade Overwatch.
- Don’t let anyone escape: Place your allies carefully to trap enemy lines in Overwatch.
- Cause a chain reaction: Collect different champions to impale, burn, poison, and lure other Overwatch into an explosive chain reaction.
- 16+ Playable Champions: Unlock and customize all allies. Upgrade their traits, stat bonuses and new abilities as the campaign progresses.
- War Loot: Plunder enemy territories to gain unique loot and strengthen your team.
- 5+ Bosses: Challenge the boss of the base and acquire new territory.
A free demo is now available during Steam Next Fest. The price and release date for the early access release have not yet been determined. Wishlist and follow us on Steam. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1359730/Artifice_War_Tactics.
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/silvinegamestudios
twitter – https://twitter.com/SilvineGame
Linktree – https://linktr.ee/SilvineGameStudios
About Silvine Game Studios
Founded by Neeraj Kumar, Aubik Nath, Ekta Verma, and Vishal Mohan, Silvine Game Studios is an independent developer based in Bangalore, India.After shipment Ashura Revenge At the previous studio, the team got together again to work on what it would end up being. Technology: War Tactics. Silvine Game Studios aims to create memorable experiences that one day inspire others to follow their passions. Silvine Game Studios and Technology: War TacticsPlease come https://www.silvinegamestudios.com.
I grew up with Commodore 64 and Amiga computers and have been obsessed with computers, technology, gadgets and games since the early 1980’s.
I work in the IT security industry during the day and have been in the IT industry for over 20 years. In his spare time, he is a vlogger, blogger, streamer, gadget reviewer, affiliate marketer, influencer, and entertainer. I am also an avid movie buff and TV show aficionado. animation fan, Video game I’m a fan who loves trying new things.
https://www.dragonblogger.com/artifice-war-tactics-demo/ Artifice: War Tactics Demo Now Live At Steam Next Fest