In modern times, our lifestyles have changed dramatically. It’s not just our lifestyle, it’s how we work. The current trend is to stay glued to your laptop or system for hours without moving. I work close to 10-12 hours in a chair and work with minimal movement for lunch and refreshments.
This sedentary lifestyle is important for making a living, but it also causes many health problems such as neck pain, back pain, eye problems, and digestive problems due to irregular eating habits, to name a few. It’s costing us problems. Let’s not forget the role stress plays in our lives. increase. When at home, most people train irregularly or have no fitness regime at all. Being inactive at work and at home can be detrimental to your health.
This is certainly not a good way to live life. You should think about taking time for yourself and maintaining a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Incorporating even a little workout or walking into your daily routine can make a world of difference. Some physical activity and small changes in work patterns and eating habits can help you stay healthy. Follow these 8 easy health tips while you work!
8 simple health tips you can follow at work
Make small changes to your lifestyle by following these 8 simple health tips.
- Include a walk between commuting and returning home.
- use the stairs instead of the elevator
- Sit in a chair with your back straight and in an upright position. Try these techniques to improve your posture while sitting. https://goqii.com/blog/how-to-correct-your-posture-at-work/
- Get up every few hours to stretch your back, arms and legs
- Keep a bottle of water on your desk and drink it often. Remember that you should drink at least 3 liters of water a day.You can also set a reminder GOQii App
- Keep snacks, fruit, and dried fruit on your desk so you can eat when you’re hungry
- Keep your system dimmed and an appropriate distance from the screen
- Don’t overeat when you’re stressed. Appetite may increase if you start a fitness regime. If one of your goals is to lose weight or maintain a certain weight, you should stick to your diet and avoid eating more than your body needs. Avoid junk food in particular.
Plus, you can add a 15-minute freehand workout session that you can do at work or at home. Five basic and effective exercises like jumping jacks, squats, push-ups, crunches and planks work wonders. Do two sets of 15 to 20 repetitions of each of these exercises. Not only does this improve your health, it also improves your stamina levels, helps you focus, and relieves other aches and pains caused by stress and a sedentary lifestyle.
Following these simple health tips will not affect your daily routine and can be easily incorporated into your schedule. Try them out and let us know what you think in the comments below!
https://goqii.com/blog/8-simple-health-tips-you-can-follow-at-work/ 8 simple health tips you can follow at work