More than 45 million users watch Tik Tok every day. This social network has caused a huge stir among users with its short videos. Now the social network already allows you to shoot and post videos 3 minutes long! Updates on the social network go out every day, so if you want to learn how to monetize the content you post, you need to know the rules of the game you started playing.
You can make a lot of money from social media content now. At least because you can advertise your business extensively in this way. Especially with video, it’s very easy and fast to do this. So let’s answer the main question first:
Before making a profit, you need to start your account and promote it to at least 1,000 subscribers. How to get followers on Tik Tok?
- To begin with, you need to decide on the content. Let’s say right away: you should not shoot on topics that you are not interested in. Unless you are a professional marketer who creates accounts to sell. Choose a basic theme on which you can prepare a lot of interesting, varied, and useful content compared to other bloggers. The basis can be your profession or hobby.
- Do not release too many different videos within one account, it will confuse the Tik Tok algorithms and reduce the number of Tik Tok views and subscribers. If you have a lot of talent, it’s a good idea to have multiple accounts: one for singing, one for sharing recipes, and one for talking about literature – you’ll see which topics are in high demand.
- Be sure to leave calls for Tik Tok likes, subscriptions, and comments in the Tik Tok account description. If you would like to gain popularity as soon as possible you canget likes on Tik Tok on SMM platforms. Also post Instagram and YouTube links there, which will come in handy when working with affiliate programs. When releasing new videos, ask other users to like and subscribe in order to increase your audience faster.
- Before you launch your channel, shoot and edit 5-10 videos and at first post 2-3 videos a day. Don’t forget to shoot new videos all the time so that you have enough to publish for several days. The more videos you put, the more people you reach.By the way, it is not necessary to pose in front of the camera, you can cut and edit videos from social networks or create other visual content. The main thing is that it should be interesting and authorial.
- Once you have defined your topic, try different styles of presenting information without going beyond the general direction of the channel. See which videos are the most popular and make more such videos. Be sure to participate in Challenges and follow the hottest Tik Tok trends. Actively use #hashtags to make entries for popular user requests. This is a good way for aspiring bloggers to make a name for themselves.
If you plan to make money by posting videos on your channel, you need a real, live audience. Therefore, services for the accrual of likes and subscribers are better to bypass. First, it’s easy to get banned for this, and second, Tik Tok algorithms look at those who are subscribed to you and show your records to people with similar interests. So for promotion, you need to choose only trusted services with organic traffic.
Monetization on Tik Tok
Once an account has gained at least a thousand subscribers, it’s time to monetize it. The app offers the following options for this.
- Live streaming and giveaways
It’s possible to make money from live streams with a “giveaway” system. Users buy the app’s internal currency, “coins,” at the rate of $1 = 100 coins. This currency is used to buy paid giveaways, which are sent to the tiktoker they like. 80% of the value of the gifts goes into the account. They can be converted into “diamonds,” which are converted into dollars at the rate of $0.05 per “diamond,” and then withdrawn to PayPal.
After gaining the first thousand subscribers, the tiktoker opens access to live videos.
During the lives, it is allowed to do anything, the main thing – do not violate the rules of the site. Some go for a walk, some answer questions, and some even sleep.
Add integrations into your broadcasts and posts
- Integrate ads into your commercials and airwaves and get paid for impressions. However, this format of cooperation is in less and less demand among advertisers.
Quite difficult to assess the effectiveness of such publications. Both bloggers and tiktokers themselves increasingly often choose to place ads on an affiliate program, with payment for the target action.
As an exception could be the ambassador format for accounts with a large audience when the brand is constantly presented in the frame. This could be a “favorite” drink or a “favorite” brand of clothing. The average income of a brand ambassador starts at 1000$ a month. However, such contracts are not offered to everyone.
The cost of an advertising publication depends on the number of subscribers and views on the account and can be very different, depending on how much the advertiser is willing to pay and how much the blogger is asking for. The main condition is that the content must look natural since direct advertising discourages subscribers and reduces views.
If you don’t want to wait for a long time, you can buy Tik Tok likes and you will see the result within 24 hours since the order is made.
As we can see in Tik Tok you can make money, so if you like making videos, just go ahead and do it. Tik Tok is appreciated for the simplicity of content, the simpler and funnier the video is, the more users like it. You can gain the first 1000 subscribers for 24 hours with services for promotion on social networks, and then everything will depend on you.
If you invest your efforts in promotion, you can earn hundreds of thousands of dollars. If you don’t believe us, take a look at the Forbes list of tiktokers that are popular right now and see for yourself. Start making videos today and hopefully you’ll be on the list of the richest tiktokers in the new year!