Why is spine surgery performed?
Spinal surgery is usually performed on patients with severe pain and extreme spinal deformities. If a patient has back or neck pain, the first action is to provide a thorough diagnosis. Physiotherapy and drug therapy are generally preferred in mild to moderate cases.
However, in severe cases, minimally invasive spine surgery (MISS) is performed for long-term relief. The various types of spinal surgery that may be required, based on symptoms and severity of condition, include laminectomy, kyphoplasty, kyphoplasty, spinal decompression, discectomy, and frontoplasty. , spinal fusion, and artificial disc replacement.
If you are considering acquiring spine surgery in bangaloreyou can consult with one of the following surgical providers and hospitals:
Best spine surgery hospital in Bangalore
Pristyn Care is a leading surgical provider across India. Pristyn Care uses an asset-light model to partner with super- and multi-specialty hospitals in over 400 cities to provide safe, affordable and exemplary surgical care for all patients. Pristyn Care partners with the best orthopedic hospitals in Kolkata for elective treatments such as minimally invasive spine surgery.
- Free online and offline consultations with expert orthopedic surgeons
- surgical cab equipment
- Meal provision during hospitalization
- Free follow-up consultation after surgery
- Comprehensive insurance support
- Free EMI facility for all treatments
Astor CMI Hospital
Aster CMI Hebbal Hospital is part of the Aster DM Healthcare Group and ranks among the best hospitals in Bangalore. The hospital is famous for its advanced medical infrastructure and professional medical staff. The hospital is particularly known for its ultra-modern infrastructure supported by warm and welcoming medical and paramedic staff to ensure an optimal treatment environment for all patients.
From the best orthopedic and spine surgeons in Bengaluru, you can seek minimally invasive spine surgery at Aster CMI Hospital.
- An interconnection network of 14 hospitals across Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh
- patient-centered care
- Specialization in primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary medicine
- Provide consultation, ambulance and pharmacy services
- With sickness certificate
BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital
Gleneagles Global Hospital has two treatment units in Bangalore. Both facilities have his NABH accreditation in interdisciplinary tertiary specialties. One of the largest treatment facilities in Bangalore, focusing on various specialties such as Oncology, Orthopedics, MIS, Interventional Radiology, ENT and Urology. Patients can have advanced spine surgery from the best orthopedic surgeons with advanced equipment.
Distinguishing Features –
- 450-bed treatment facility
- 6 operating rooms
- Advanced Imaging Facility and Transplant ICU
- Special packages and procedures for preventive medicine
- 24/7 pharmacy, emergency care and catheterization services
Founded in 1991, Manipal Hospitals Group is an advanced surgical network in over 15 cities, providing advanced care to more than 45 million patients. Now affiliated with Columbia Asia Hospitals, he has become the second largest overall healthcare group in India. The hospital was built on the principles of revolutionizing the healthcare industry, providing clinically superior, patient-centered and ethical care to all patients. The hospital also serves many medical tourists visiting from abroad.
- 28+ hospitals, 4000 doctors, 7600 beds
- Robot-assisted curative treatment for various specialties including spine surgery
- health check pack
- 24/7 pharmacy and lab services
- emergency ambulance service
Apollo Specialty Hospital
Apollo Hospital in Bannerghatta, Bangalore is a tertiary care center that serves as the flagship of Apollo Healthcare Group. It is equipped with state-of-the-art advanced medical technology and keeps up with all the latest medical advances. It is widely recognized as ‘The Minimal Access Surgery Center’ (MASC), providing safer and better treatments for a variety of medical problems, including spinal degeneration and atrophy.
- JCI accredited 250-bed hospital
- THE WEEK-A C Nielsen, Ranked as the 2nd best multi-specialty hospital in Bangalore by Best Hospital Survey 2013.
- Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery and Robotic Assisted Surgery
- First hospital in India to introduce thallium and holmium laser treatment
- Advanced imaging equipment including digital X-ray, 120-slice CT, 3 Tesla MRI, and 4D ultrasound.
North Bangalore Hospital
North Bangalore Hospital (NBH) is one of Bangalore’s premier medical centers, providing clinical excellence in care. Equipped with the latest and most advanced medical technology and healthcare equipment. The hospital has a good critical care unit with air conditioning. Patients have access to rapid, patient-centered assessment, intervention and treatment for complex medical conditions, including minimally invasive spinal surgery for severe spinal pain.
- Customized individualized holistic care
- Custom-made health checkup plan
- Specialized in multiple facilities including neonatology, pediatrics and fetal medicine
Fortis Healthcare is one of the best integrated healthcare chains in India. It has a network of over 30 hospitals across India. All his Fortis Hospital is a fully equipped multispecialty treatment center considered one of the best for minimally invasive treatments. One of the best hospitals for spine surgery in Bengaluru, we have professional and experienced orthopedic surgeons who provide perfect surgery for long term pain relief and restoration of patient’s mobility.
- Equipped with the latest technology
- Laboratory and microbiological services
- Diagnostic and Catheterization Lab
- Preventive health checkup
- Critical and Emergency Treatment by Ambulance and Blood Bank Services
- dietary counseling, physical therapy, rehabilitation
- 24/7 pharmacy
Sparsh Hospital is one of the leading destinations for comprehensive healthcare in Bangalore. It is equipped with advanced technology to provide perfect treatments such as bone marrow transplantation, minimally invasive spine surgery. There is a fully equipped orthopedic ward where patients can access advanced orthopedic care and physical therapy.
- 24/7 patient care call center
- 24/7 accident and emergency services
- 24/7 ambulance and blood bank services
- State-of-the-art dialysis and organ transplant services
- Advanced diagnostic and testing services
Videhi Super Specialty Hospital
Formerly known as Mallya Hospital, Vydehi Superspecialty Hospital (VSH) sets global standards in medical assistance and care. Since this hospital was founded in 1991, he has adopted high-tech facilities that provide world-class treatment facilities for all his patients in one place at an affordable price. The hospital has a team of highly qualified, well-trained and dedicated physicians, surgeons, and other emergency medical staff, providing a wide variety of services, including spine surgery, pulmonology, cardiology, and oncology. Specialty curative and preventative treatments are available.
- 9001:2008 ISO certified
- Affordable testing and diagnostic programs
- Advanced Intensive Care Unit
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Service
Astor RV Hospital
Aster RV Hospital is a state-of-the-art general hospital located in Bangalore, where patients can receive advanced care such as endoscopic spine surgery, cancer treatment and more. It is part of the DM Healthcare chain and provides quaternary care services. Cardiology, neurology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, organ transplantation, and other minimally invasive treatments.
- Over 25 specialty products
- NABH and NABL certified
- Recognized and ranked as the best hospital at Healthcare Asia Awards 2021
- Provide consultation, ambulance and pharmacy services
How much does spine surgery in Bengaluru cost at Pristyn Care?
Here are the costs of various spinal surgeries at Pristine Care in Bangalore:
- Discectomy INR 1.4 Lakh – INR 1.8 Lakh
- Laminectomy INR 1.4 Lakh – INR 1.8 Lakh
- Rear decompression and equipment INR 2.4 Lakh – INR 2.8 Lakh
- Lumbar interbody fusion INR 2.4 Lakh – INR 2.8 Lakh
- Anterior neck decompression and immobilization INR 1.9 Lakh – INR 2.2 Lakh
- Disc Exchange INR 3.4 Lakh – INR 3.7 Lakh
To get an approximate quote for spine surgery in Bangalore, please give us a call or fill out our booking form with your details.
Factors to consider when choosing a spine hospital in Bangalore
For those who are considering spine surgery in bangalorethe following factors should be considered when choosing a hospital for surgery:
- Patient Testimonials and Referrals These are among the most important criteria to consider as they reflect the efficiency of hospital services and treatments. If you receive good referrals from reliable sources, you should consider them before other factors.
- Qualification of Orthopedic Surgeon Hospitalization is also important. Surgeons must be experts and experienced in minimally invasive surgery for successful treatment without complications.
- Surgeon and hospital atmosphere equally important. Spinal surgery is a big undertaking and most patients have many questions and doubts. Your surgeon should be able to clear all your doubts and put your mind at rest.
- hospital infrastructure It must be advanced enough to support the skill of the surgeon and manage complications if they occur. Hospitals also need advanced ICU facilities where patients can receive emergency care as needed.
- in the hospital Easy insurance reception So you don’t have to go through the hassle of insurance approval along with other documents.
https://www.pristyncare.com/blog/spine-surgery-hospitals-in-bangalore/ Bangalore Spine Surgery Hospital